[cisco-voip] Menu Digits are not passing in UCCX

kapil atrish nice_chatin at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 04:58:32 EDT 2010

I would take a testing window, run debug voice ccapi inout or debug ccsip and look for DTMF digits received at GW or not for a problematic call. Secondly dial the CTI-RP internally, debug the UCCX script and see if digits are being received or not for problematic call. You might get some idea where the problem is.

What dtmf mode you are using on SIP dial-peer? Not sure how many steps are their in your script before user needs to press the DTMF, try addting delay (2 sec may be) after the accept step.