[cisco-voip] Reason Code 32763

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Thu Jun 24 09:19:17 EDT 2010

Hello,

The last time I saw this (aside from RONA), it was because the CSS assigned to the ports could not reach the partition of the extension on the ACD line on the phone. So, it would try to deliver (making it Reserved), not successfully deliver the call, then would make the agent Not Ready. Could this be the issue?

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
D: 615-866-5729 | F: 615-866-5781 | www.presidio.com <http://www.presidio.com>
CCIE #25863, Voice