[cisco-voip] 9.0.3 and a 7975: PC Port Speed Issues

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Thu Jun 24 11:41:52 EDT 2010

Matt,
We had a small network and a TAC case with a 3560G switch running 12.2.35 code and without a phone involved it did the same....
Upgraded the code and all was well...
If you have a spare switch change the code on the switch and see what happens...

Sounds weird, but that was the ONLY change..
TAC was stumped and the engineer did not want to open a DDTS for it cause he could not reproduce...
A local Cisco SE even looked at it and found NOTHING...

Jim