[cisco-voip] Unity subscriber error

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Thu Jun 24 12:36:26 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

  I have a unity 4.0 system which has started giving me an error after
new subscribers are added.  I found this, and have done all the steps
except for # 6 and # 8.    Should this work and are there any other
links or ideas anyone can share to address this issue?  It appears steps
6 is not something to do in the middle of the day, but is dbwalker safe
to run during the day?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_tech_note
09186a0080825109.shtml

When I modified the SMTP in SQL for one of the subscribers having
issues, his voicemail worked until he created a greeting, and then it
didn't work again.

Thanks,

Bill Hendrix