[cisco-voip] Unity subscriber error

george.hendrix at l-3com.com george.hendrix at l-3com.com
Fri Jun 25 09:20:44 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have found that if I go into the Unity server and manually add the
email for the subscriber in AD Users and Computers, on the general tab,
the account then works properly.  So appears the issue is that Exchange
is not populating AD with the email for the user, although the user is
created.  I have tried going into Exchange and doing steps 6 and 8 as
listed below, but this still doesn't work, even after hours of it being
done.  Tried forcing the RUS service to UPDATE NOW...and also ran
dbwalker, which found errors of course of all the subscribers added but
have this same issue.  Any ideas?  Of course, it being windows, a reboot
doesn't hurt... J

Bill Hendrix