[cisco-voip] Can I increase paging volume?

Mon Jun 28 16:16:40 EDT 2010

I have a Bogen pager attached to an FXS port (VIC3-4FXS/DID) on a 2921
using MGP and the port is configured for Analog Access. I have the
volume cranked up on the amplifier for the pager and the initial BING
sound from the Bogen is VERY LOUD however the voice that comes across
is quiet in comparison. So much so that most people cannot hear the
page unless it is near dead silence in the room. I've tried tweaking
things on the Bogen but everything I tried got worse, not better. I'm
hoping that maybe there's a way in CM to boost the volume or
something. Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks and Regards,

Eric Brander