[cisco-voip] Cisco Unity Connection 7 HA Setup

Tim Frazee tfrazee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 19:35:29 EDT 2010

I have installed a HA Unity Connection server running 7.1(3) with 96 ports
on each box for about 400 voicemail users.

I haven't had any issues that are HA specific, besides Visual Voicemail.
Haven't had time to make it work yet.

The user and feature licenses do share between, but the port licenses don't.
It was real tricky when we had another HA install go in that was a migration
of 2 or 3 Unity 4x systems. It was a license nightmare, but eventually got
worked out.

I'm not sure of the exact version of UC, but I used the same 7.1(3b)SU2
update for the UCM pub/sub that I used for the UC pub/sub. It's been
flawless.