[cisco-voip] CME one-way audio / no audio problems

Alan Su cj.alan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 05:46:06 EST 2010

Dear All,

I have 3 sites running CME (C2800NM-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(24)T2),
each sites have individual ISDN PSTN line connected and use leased-line
connecting to a hub site. My problems now are:

sample info:
1. Site-A with extension A1 & A2, A1 has call forward noans to A2
2. Site-B with extension B1 & B2, B1 has call forward noans to B2
3. Site-C with extension C1 & C2, C1 has call forward noans to C2

1. extension A1 call A2, call established successfully, but no audio at all
2. extension A1 call B1, if B1 no answer, it'd be forwarded to B2, but A1 is
using PSTN to call B2 instead using VoIP
3. extension C1 call B1, if B1 no answer, it'd be forwarded to B2 and it's
using VoIP, after B2 pickup, call established successfully but no audio at
all

It's really weird, I've been checking and googling for a while but couldn't
find anything helpful.

Thanks a lot~

Regards,
Alan