[cisco-voip] Avaya S8700 CM 7.1.3 H323 Integration

Joe Pollere (US) Joe.Pollere at us.didata.com
Fri Mar 5 07:07:51 EST 2010

Hi,

We have an Avaya 8700 that were trying to integrate with Cm 7.1.3
Following these integration guides:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/pbx/interop/notes/43
0317av.pdf

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/pbx/interop/notes/te
chnote_h323trunk_ext.pdf

http://www.avaya.com/usa/resource/assets/applicationnotes/ip-trunk-cm.pd

 I've tried to build the 8700 as a direct h323 gw off CM according to
the docs above and also have tried connecting thru a 3845 h323 gw. In
both cases Cisco can call Avaya fine but when you call from Avaya to
Cisco the call connects you get no audio then after about 20 or 30
seconds the call goes to reorder.

The debugs show that Avaya is send a release with cause code 47.

I've seen similar posts in the archives but no resolution.

Your help is appreciated

Thanks,

Joe

Disclaimer: