[cisco-voip] UCCX Position in Queue

Kevin Damisch kevin.damisch at vitalsite.com
Fri Mar 5 18:56:27 EST 2010

Good thought Ed.  If they are custom wav files, open them in Media player to make sure "3rd" is actually spoken in the 3rd.wav file, etc.  If you are doing some type of prompt generation, create a variable that tells their position in queue and run some reactive debugs to see what value shows up when you get put in queue.

How easy is it to replicate?  Can you post a screenshot of your queuing section in the script?