[cisco-voip] Call Recording

Reinard, Gerno Gerno.Reinard at Trinity.edu
Fri Mar 5 23:10:36 EST 2010

We use IPCelerate appliances www.ipcelerate.com<http://www.ipcelerate.com> to provide the Campus Police department with voice recording capabilities. It is also used by the University fundraising campaign to record calls for training purposes (this should indicate that it's fairly easy to use for an average person). Another one of their appliances provides our emergency broadcast system to push voice and text messages to all our Cisco VoIP phones.

Gerno Reinard
GReinard at Trinity.Edu<mailto:GReinard at Trinity.Edu>
Systems Admin, Sr Level
Information Technology Services
Trinity University

From: cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net [mailto:cisco-voip-bounces at puck.nether.net] On Behalf Of Lisa Notarianni
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:30 PM
Cc: cisco-voip at puck.nether.net
Subject: [cisco-voip] Call Recording

Using Call Manager 7.1.2.20000-2...

Our Public Safety department is in need of a recording device that will support true VoIP (not via a coupler that sits between handset and phone) in addition to POTS lines and radios.

Is there a recording option in Call Manager that can help us with the VoIP need?  If so, is the reporting user friendly for non technical staff who may need to access it?

Thank you,

Lisa
--
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CABCA3.59C7D500]