[cisco-voip] So how do i get my 5licenses for UCCX with CUCM?

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 17:38:05 EST 2010

Keep in mind, the 5 UCCx agent licenses and server node licenses are
promotional licenses that were entitled to 'new' UCM purchases somewhere in
the UCM 4.x versions.  Even though you had/have UCCx 3.5 licenses, unless
you maintained a SAU/SASU contract on those licenses, you would not be
entitled to the upgrade.    At one time Cisco was shipping UCCx licenses,
even with upgrades, but I've personally haven't seen that happen in quite
awhile.   Probably not what you wanted to hear, but that's most likely the
position they're going to take.

Sorry if I'm repeating what someone else has already posted.