[cisco-voip] 2 questions regarding SIP/CUBE integration

Frank Arrasmith frank.arrasmith at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 14:27:59 EDT 2010

Hi All,
   I have a couple of questions regarding a new SIP integration that I am
testing.  I have inbound and outbound calling working without any problems,
but I am not seeing inbound caller ID, nor do supplementary services seem to
work(hold/transfer). Here is the setup, and if anybody can help and needs
more details, I can provide.

SIP Provider<--SIP--> 2651xm(CUBE) <-- H323--> CUCM 6.1.2<--SCCP-->7960

1.  Caller ID-  outbound is good, but not inbound.  Should I be looking at
the CM or at the CUBE  for this?
2. Supplementary Services- I have a software MTP configured for the call
manager, but currently no hardware DSP in the Router for MTP.  Is this
likely the problem?  We will eventually be running a 2800/3800 with DSPs,
but i had the 2600 laying around so I tried it first.

Thanks for any help in advance.

--Frank