[cisco-voip] Viewmail doesn't display media master control bar

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Thu Mar 25 14:44:16 EDT 2010

There have been a few attempts to fix this problem, but it is still
under investigation. See:

CSCta14181 - VMO 7.1(2) starts working after message is left when
Outlook is closed
CSCsu55499 - After install of VMO, the 1st voice msg received doesn't
have VMO form
CSCtc79845 - UC 7 VMO does not display media master form in Outlook

Some of them mention a workaround of sending the user a voicemail
while their outlook client is closed, but apparently that has had
mixed success. If you or anyone else has any UC VMO clients that still
have this problem, I'd suggest getting a TAC case open referencing
those bugs.