[cisco-voip] Multiple outbound CID masks

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:29:38 EDT 2010

It sure sounds like the only way to be able to do this is to route outbound
calls via any different configuration item that allows altering calling part
id (route pattern, route list, etc.)

Matthew Saskin
msaskin at gmail.com
203-253-9571

July 18, 2010 - 1500m swim (in the hudson), 40k bike, 10k run
Please support the Leukemia & Lyphoma Society
http://pages.teamintraining.org/nyc/nyctri10/msaskin