[cisco-voip] VOIP Eavesdropping?

Ed Puzziferri epuzziferri at factset.com
Tue Mar 30 16:49:05 EDT 2010

Interesting,  our receptionist reported the exact same problem (more than once) in the past week or so.  She received a call, heard two people having a conversation, she tried to speak and they could not hear her.  There was no conferencing involved.  No one else in the company has reported this problem.

We are running CUCM 7.1.3.30000-1.  The receptionist has a 7960 phone with load P00308010100.  We are also using Unity Connection 7.1.2ES24.32022-24.

I have not done much troubleshooting on the problem but recently I have made some changes in Unity Connection to point the operator call handler to her extension.  Maybe this is related?

I am curious to see what TAC will find, please keep us updated.

Thanks,
Ed