[cisco-voip] How to configure no ringback

kapil atrish nice_chatin at yahoo.com
Thu May 6 10:11:28 EDT 2010

I had this kind of ssue on H.323 GW and putting the following commands under POTS dial-peer enabled the ringback for caller. You may want to play around with these commands and see if you can disable the ringback by changing the parameter values. But again you are on MGCP, not sure how to do it there.

 progress_ind alert enable 8
 progress_ind progress enable 8
 progress_ind connect enable 8

These may be hidden command in some IOS versions, you would need to enter them blindly under POTS dial-peers.