[cisco-voip] Play greeting for an unregistered phone withoutvoicemail

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 7 11:28:53 EDT 2010

If you take another look at it, you can add a FWD routing rule on Connection/Unity as the last rule that says something like, the phone you are trying to reach is either unplugged or does not have voice mail. This helps in those double forward cases as well.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
Cooking with unix is easy. You just sed it and forget it.
- LFJ (with apologies to Mr. Popeil)