[cisco-voip] CUPC click to callback

Mike Lydick mike.lydick at gmail.com
Mon May 17 22:14:38 EDT 2010

James,

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I have not used the application dial
rules before so did not occur to me. Can I ask how does your dialplan
workouts without the ability to use wildcards (from what I can tell). Local
area codes for 10 digits is easy enough but all other numbers does not seem
possible without overlap. Do you depend on the priority of the rule and/or
are you defining your internal DN and setting them first?

Additional how does 7digit dialplans work out?

Thanks Again!

Best Regards,

Mike Lydick