[cisco-voip] Firmware Load Information page

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon May 24 10:57:35 EDT 2010

That page queries the database for devices that have custom 'load
information' configured on the device specific configuration page.  It
is in no way integrated with the registration process where devices
report their actual load it.

The only ways to identify load information on devices are:
1. RTMT device query (screen shot previously provided on this list)
2. detailed CM SDI traces during registration
3. querying the endpoint directly

/Wes