[cisco-voip] CM upgrade path

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue May 25 08:32:17 EDT 2010

Kevin kindly sent me the bug ID for this, CSCtb77537

Since it looks like i'm doing a 2-stage upgrade anyway.. anyone know
of a reason not to go right to 7.1.5 instead of 7.1.3bSU2? Does anyone
know if the newer version contains substantially more bug fixes that
makes it worth loading? 6 of one and half dozen of the other?

--
Ed Leatherman