[cisco-voip] Call Forwarding question

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue May 25 09:34:30 EDT 2010

So the fact that phone C's display shows him calling phone B when he originally dialed phone A isn't a sign that the call was forwarded?

Aside from using some app to intercept forwarded calls (via partition/CSS) and use xml to push a message to the calling phone or otherwise rewrite called party information you are out of luck.  This is not something CUCM can do natively.

-Ryan