[cisco-voip] Hunt group question

Dennis Heim Dennis.Heim at cdw.com
Tue May 25 21:39:25 EDT 2010

You will need to set each DN in the hunt group to max calls = 2, busy trigger = 1. Then it will take the hunt pilot busy action. Then you will need to send it to Unity, which hits a call handler, the allows holding and does a supervised transfer back to the hunt pilot.

Dennis Heim
Network Voice Engineer
CDW  Advanced Technology Services
11711 N. Meridian Street, Suite 225