[cisco-voip] Hunt group question

James Buchanan jbuchanan at ctiusa.com
Wed May 26 22:58:36 EDT 2010

Agreed on that. I'd move in that ANDTek direction. You can easily get
demo licensing, even for extended periods of time, and for Attendant
Console in my testing it is shaping up to being a much better solution
than the ARC Console as far as giving the same look and feel of the old
Attendant Console.

Thanks,

James Buchanan | Senior Network Engineer | South Region | Presidio
Networked Solutions
12 Cadillac Dr, Suite 130, Brentwood, TN 37027 | jbuchanan at presidio.com
<mailto:jbuchanan at ctiusa.com>
D: 615-866-5729 | www.presidio.com <http://www.presidio.com>