[cisco-voip] cannot direct call to Unity with TCL script

Dew Swen dew.swen at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:21:20 EDT 2010

Hi there,

I want to direct call to Unity with a TCL script on a Cisco router.
Script works fine when I direct call to another extention or PSTN
number. But when I forward the call to Unity's pilot number, the call
stays in suspense and hangs up.

The script is attached. First it plays a message then directs it to Unity.

Is there anything related codec issue? Any thoughts will be helpful.

Regards,

--
Dew Swen
CCVP, CCNP