[cisco-voip] cannot direct call to Unity with TCL script

Dew Swen dew.swen at gmail.com
Fri May 28 06:47:54 EDT 2010

The flow is something like that:

I forwarded the call after 15 secs to a route pattern (666669999) from
extention's line settings. Route pattern directs call to gateway.

I created this dial-peer in order to trigger the tcl script:

dial-peer voice 1111 voip
 service unity
 codec g711ulaw
 incoming called-number 666669999

After that,  in order to sent call to Unity's pilot number (5000) I created
this dial-peer:

dial-peer voice 1112 voip
 destination-pattern 5000
 session target ipv4:10.10.10.11

10.10.10.11 is the CUCM's IP address.

Do I need a xcoder?

Because when I directs call to another extention or PSTN number, it works
fine.

-
Dew Swen
CCVP, CCNP