[cisco-voip] 1 Unity Connection with 2 CM clusters

Sandy Lee Sandy.Lee at dti.ulaval.ca
Fri May 28 09:37:57 EDT 2010

Hi,

We're migrating from CUCM 4.1(3) to UCM 7.1(3) with a new server migration approach. We have a Unity Connection 7.1(3) that is already SCCP integrated with the CUCM 4.1(3).

My question is how do I deal with my 4.1(3) cluster for the MWIs to continue working? In the lab, I configured the SIP integration for the UCM 7.1(3) and it worked just fine, but MWIs stopped working for the 4.1(3) guys.

In the doc, it says that I need to do a translation pattern, but there's no example. Did anyone of you went through this and could give me an example?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards.

Sandy.