[cisco-voip] how to send moh when line is not answered

gokhan senol gokhanciscottl at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 02:00:33 EST 2010

Hi
i got cucm 7.1.3. it is mgcp .

the problem is below

 the outside callers call the secretary (she has same DN on her 4 lines)

Sometimes she is busy with one line and another call comes to her 2nd line.
If she gets the 2nd call and press hold on button then MOH works.

But when she doesnt asnwer the 2nd call, it continous ringing until the outside
caller drops the call.

what I wanna make  is that when the 2nd call comes , even if the secratary
doesnt press the hold on button ,the outside caller should hear a music not
ringing tone.

The outside caller should hear 'our operators are busy now pls wait '

how can i achieve that.
thanks in advance