[cisco-voip] Two digit menu options in Cisco Unity Connection 7

Ryan West rwest at zyedge.com
Wed Nov 17 13:21:37 EST 2010

Lelio,

Can you elaborate a bit on this statement:

The key here, however, is the error greeting, you have to cycle them up one level rather than starting at the call handler itself.

-ryan

That's the approach I would take as well. Rather than "dead air" I would simply use "no greeting". Making the input "locked" is the key, so that it doesn't wait for additional entries.