[cisco-voip] UCCX Scripting Question

Briann McDonald briann.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 12:07:50 EDT 2010

All I am attempting to set up skill based routing and have come up with a
sample script as to what i would like tio happen to see if this will work
based on weighing skills of each agent. Please take a look at the script and
let me know if this will work and offer suggestions how i could better do
this.

The scnenario is you have reached our help desk to get VPN support press 1
for applications press 2 and so on. I have weighted each agent and based on
skills I want those agents to get the calls first etc. Please help.

Briann