[cisco-voip] Built In Bridge Information/Issue

H, Tim TimH at trstone.com
Mon Oct 4 23:30:28 EDT 2010

All,

I have a CUCM 7.13 cluster in a central data center serving several remote sites.  Each site has Call Center Agents (UCCX 7).  I'm attempting to use the Built In Bridge functionality for call recording.  I've double checked all settings on CUCM all built in bridges are turned on, recording devices are enable, recording profile is setup, route pattern pointing to a SIP trunk is all functional.  When I do a packet capture on the recording device, I only see RTP streams from one remote site.  All of the IP phones are compatible 7962G phones.  Does anyone else have a similar setup?  Does available DSPs come into play on this one since calls are traveling across the WAN using G729?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim