[cisco-voip] Installing the Cisco web based tutorials on Cisco Call Manager servers?

Amanda Lalli-Cafini alalli at iinet.net.au
Wed Oct 6 09:56:01 EDT 2010

Hi and Thanks so much for the reply.  I suppose I was thinking " Where can I
store these files?"  "Is there a web server handy?"

I wanted to see if this could be done because my manager was hoping that we
could install these files on the Call Manager server.

For this site,  we are not controlling many of the internal servers so we
were exploring placing the files up on one of the Call Manager servers that
we do manage.

I had already told him today that it might be best to put them up on a
shared drive; but I wanted to follow through and test out the theory.

Regards,

Amanda Lalli-Cafini