[cisco-voip] Installing the Cisco web based tutorials on Cisco Call Manager servers?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Oct 6 10:22:05 EDT 2010

CM is your call processing node. Any work you send toward it is directly
competing with a user's ability to dial, for example, 9-1-1.

On windows based CM versions it was technically possible but
specifically not recommended. "External applications" was the most
common cause of destabilization on windows based CM versions.

On linux based CM versions is no longer possible without aggressive
hacking.  The appliance has produced a much more stable platform.

/Wes