[cisco-voip] CSCta66152 more info?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:15:22 EDT 2010

no,  Is that what the TAC engineer will be asking for sooner or later?

on a different note, It does look like we had some phone getting the wrong
IPs from DHCP (from the Data vlan).  Looks like the switch config is:

 switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q
 switchport trunk native vlan 14
 switchport mode trunk
 switchport voice vlan 146

normally I would use (but I'm new here)

Switchport access vlan 14
switchport voice vlan 146

Could this be problematic?  3560's running 12.2 code.  It's been set this
way for about 4 years, but we recently upgraded from CM 4.2 to 7.1

Interesting piece is that the Phones come right back up, after a soft or
hard reset.  with the correct IP address

TIA

Scott