[cisco-voip] CUPS CUPC Login Error - Help Needed

sashank sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Tue Oct 12 04:39:05 EDT 2010

Are u trying to login with the hostname or Ip address. Try with the IP
address first.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

Sudha House 3, Tilak Road Abids, Hydrabad

Andhra Pradesh - 500 001

| Mobile: 09502652290 | Phone : +91 -040 - 66115656 |