[cisco-voip] UCCX 7 Scripting question

Dockendorf, Dave Dave.Dockendorf at ecolab.com
Wed Oct 13 11:58:01 EDT 2010

I have a request from a Call Center Supervisor to be able to dynamically change the hours of their Call Center themselves.  Currently, I have that set with time of day logic within the Application Script.

Does anyone know of another way to accomplish this?

I had tested using an XML document that was used in a subscript, that would allow anyone to change a document and effectively set the holiday schedule at any time.  Has anyone tried to do something similar with the time of day, or found another way for this to be changed dynamically?  (and by time of day I meant setting the hours of business)

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

Dave Dockendorf
Lead Network Engineer - Unified Communication Services
Information Services - Global Production Operations

ECOLAB
655 Lone Oak Drive, ESC E-308-12
Eagan, MN 55121

T  +1 651-795-5105
C  +1 651-248-7040
F  +1 651-204-7500

dave.dockendorf at ecolab.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above.