[cisco-voip] What is the best way to partially register phones with UCM?

John Franklin john.franklin at voipintegration.com
Thu Oct 14 15:07:53 EDT 2010

Charles disclaimer that I work for VoIP Integration but you might want to check out our TAPS product.

<Shameless Plug>

We have recently released our own version of TAPS which detects new phones on the network and prompts for the extension on the LCD screen and does not require the configuration of a separate IVR server.

https://www.voipintegration.com/Software-Tool-For-Automated-Provisioning-System.aspx

Unlike the traditional IVR based TAPS we support shared lines, provide reporting including collecting the serial number of phones as they are converted. The time to TAPS a phone is only a couple of seconds per phone.

You can download a full featured trial limited to 10 phones from the web site.

</Shameless Plug>

John