[cisco-voip] SNR and callerID

David Roberts acydgod at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 12:46:18 EDT 2010

Hi,
 We just implemented single number reach and, although it's working, I'm
forced to have the IP Phone's callerID to be used instead of the original
caller because our provider (Covad) won't accept any numbers outside of our
calling domain.  I've heard you can set this Redirect IE Outbound flag but
that hasn't helped.  We have a pseudo MGCP PRI (connected to a SIP
device->Covad) in case that makes a difference.

Has anyone had any success in getting the originating caller's callerID to
be presented?  I think the same problem exists for basic callforwarding as
well.

Thanks

--
Please consider not printing this email.  Recycling 1 piece of paper reduces
carbon emissions by 100g.