[cisco-voip] CISCO UC 8.X solution over MS OCS/Lync 2010. Why?

Bill Riley bill at hitechconnection.net
Sun Oct 17 10:24:01 EDT 2010

I have the same situation in my company. They just renewed their enterprise
agreement which gets the E-CAL of Lync and I am being asked about deploying
new sites with Lync instead of CUCM. I would be interested in hearing
everyone's opinion.

I have already given up on trying to fight the replacement of Unity with
Exchange 2010.