[cisco-voip] Wrong time on IP Phones 7960

John.VanLaecke at ghd.com John.VanLaecke at ghd.com
Mon Oct 25 21:24:01 EDT 2010

Guys,

I had the same issue with 7940,7941 and 7960,7961 phones. once I upgrade
the phone load to SCCP41.9-0-3S Daylight savings then worked.

Load version SCCP41.8-3-3SR2S have the daylight savings issue.

Regards,

John Van Laecke
Senior Voice Engineer

GHD   Accomplish More Together
T: 61 7 3316 4456 | M:0427 015 232 | V: 414456 | E: John.vanlaecke at ghd.com
Level 2, 201 Charlotte Street QLD AUSTRALIA | www.ghd.com.au
Water | Energy & Resources | Environment | Property & Buildings |
Transportation

From:
"Norton, Mike" <mikenorton at pwsd76.ab.ca>
To: