[cisco-voip] Call Trace - MCID

Tim Smith smithsonianwa at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 21:52:55 EDT 2010

Hi Lisa,

we use it in Australia.

I thought their was a dependency on using ISDN ETSI switch type though?

I guess the actual MCID button would always work to the point of flagging
the CDR on your side.

But the D-channel message to the telco that tells them to flag the call in
their system would be the issue.

In short, need to check CUCM requirements, and also your telco. Typically it
has to be provisioned in advance.

Cheers,

Tim.