[cisco-voip] DMA 7.1.5 from 4.2 -- Warning Log

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 12:27:11 EDT 2010

We are working on our upgrade to 7.1 from 4.2.

We have no errors but we have a LOT of Warnings.  Would feel a lot better if
we could clean it up a bit.  does  anyone know how to clean these up?  My
Google foo didn't bring anything up.

********************************

Warning: Device or DeviceProfile=001c58a316c2 for user=XXXXX not found in
the database.
Condition: The Device found in the directory does not exist in the database

Solution: Please verify that the user is associated to a valid device or a
device profile. Please add the mentioned device or device profile through
CCM Admin pages or manually delete this value from the users CCN profile

*************************************

we currently use DC directory.  When I check the device associations they
seem to be associated.

I also have a few

Warning message (Business Rule Violation): The Phone Template model and
protocol do not match the device model and protocol

Not real sure where to look on that one?  BAT?

Thanks

Scott