[cisco-voip] DMA 7.1.5 from 4.2 -- Warning Log

Ryan Ratliff rratliff at cisco.com
Tue Sep 7 12:50:35 EDT 2010

The first one is device associations that got left in the directory after the devices were deleted from the database.  If you look at one of the users in the global directory does it show the particular device that the warning is for?  If not, try saving the user and see if that clears up the warning.

For the second one it is stating that the phone template's model/protocol does not match the model/protocol of the actual phone.  It's relatively straight forward and should just be a matter of looking at the two items to confirm.

-Ryan