[cisco-voip] BUG--CSCtd75811 IPCC

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Wed Sep 8 11:19:01 EDT 2010

I think Jason covers the highlights.  From a colleague:

"The signature in the logs is identical to TCP 59020 being blocked on
the agent PC.  The agent logs are flooded with connection recovery
messages, Task Manager shows a few copies of the agent.exe process
running, and the agent disappears from the supervisor's view.  Standard
TAC procedure for this bug is to run a few telnet tests and disable
security software to rule out network issues, and then e-mail the
customer the fixed DLL."

As far as 8.0 there is no indication of 8.0 being affected by this
specific defect.  The dll used for 8.0 is newer than any version in 7.x
bundles.  For 8.x it sounds like thorough investigation may be
appropriate. If it proves to be the same issue then it resets
expectations about the impacted versions for this defect.

/Wes