[cisco-voip] Anyone installed CUP802 yet?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Fri Sep 10 14:49:20 EDT 2010

Agreed, they are sometimes merged over, unfortunately it is exception
driven rather than process driven.  And when it is driven through, it is
not easily trackable.  Example: platform change committed to CM 7.1.3 by
bugid X.  When/how does that appear in CUP?

 I don't have a good answer for you on this one. My personal approach is
that until I see a bug for the CUP dev's to do some work I assume that
it's not going to happen.

/Wes