[cisco-voip] FXO lines in Ukraine

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) Louis.Koekemoer at za.didata.com
Fri Sep 24 02:27:36 EDT 2010

Hi all,

In Kiev, Ukraine.

I have 4 analogue lines connected on a 4 port FXO card. When connected to the Siemens PABX, all lines can call anywhere. When I connect the lines one by one to the same port on the gateway with the same configuration, I have only 1 line being able to make only local calls. I plug those lines 1 by one on an analog phone, with the setting to pulse, then all of them can also call anywhere. It does not make sense that I use the same port for testing via the CCM, and only 1 can dial and only local.

Any advice.

Regards

Louis Koekemoer

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"