[cisco-voip] Use of AAR in UCCX environment

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Fri Sep 24 07:30:15 EDT 2010

Would UCCX have Call Control once AAR kicked in and routed calls over PSTN? And without DIDs how would the PSTN route extensions among your sites then back to correct agent?

I’m wondering if there is anything in the UCCX Release Notes about AAR  being a unsupported topology.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_7_0/release/notes/uccx701rn.pdf

I would open a UCCX TAC case as I’ve never seen anyone try this.

Is anyone using AAR with extensions?

Is anyone using AAR?