[cisco-voip] SUB:Regd issue with AA Script

sashank sasanka.pathi at Locuz.com
Fri Sep 24 07:44:10 EDT 2010

Dear All,

I have a problem with auto attendant script. I have a customer who has a
greeting saying Welcome to XXXX company.Please enter the desire extension at
any time. or else please wait for the operator. Now they want to add an
option for the user to press 1 so that the call wil be transfereed to
techincal supportteam. The flow wil be like this. WElcome to XXXX company.
Please enter the desire extension at any time.For techincal relted queries
please press 1 or else please wait for operator. So if the user press 1 the
call will go to tehnical department.

The problem is in the script once the call lands in we have configured in
such a way that the system will accept the 4 digit extension and if the user
dont press the 4 digit extension it will go to operator. Now if i add the
option of 1 in that system is waiting for another 4 digits then it is timing
out and going to operator. Is there any way to accomplish the above task. I
am adding the script for your reference.

Warm Regards,

Venkata Sasanka.pathi(-91 950 265 2290)

Consultant | unified communications

Locuz Enterprise Solutions Ltd. (A Subsidiary of 3i-Infotech)

(office:914066115656)

 sasanka.pathi at locuz.com

www.locuz.com