[cisco-voip] AT&T/Avaya Definity G3 connection

Charles Goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Tue Sep 28 16:49:59 EDT 2010

Thanks Tim, however, this is an older Definity G3, running v9 software, but
that doesn't seem to affect things, as my Avaya support tells me that it
wouldn't matter if I updated or not.

One thing I neglected in my info was that I'm MGCP on CM 8.0.2

One suggestion I found while googling was to set up the PRI as QSIG between
the two, I'll try that tonight and see what happens.

Thanks
Charles