[cisco-voip] CUCM 8.5.1(SU1) Backup fails after upgrade from 6.1.4

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Apr 4 16:29:44 EDT 2011

Most cases point to issues with the SFTP server prematurely aborting the
sftp session or not accepting a new sftp session.  Looks like folks have
had problems with core ftp, freeftpd. What server are you using?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucmbe/rel_notes/7_1_3/cucmbe-rel_notes-713.html#wp1626605

Regards,
Wes